Accepted formats for delivery to mastering
- Stereo interleaved or split mono data files on a CDR, DVD or firewire drive
- Broadcast wav (BWF)
- 16, 24 or 32 bit
- 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k or 96k
- Two channel stereo mixes on ¼” or ½” analog tape at 30 or 15ips.
- With or without Dolby SR
- All analog tapes should include alignment tones of 1kHz, 10kHz, and 100Hz plus (recommended) 50Hz for no less than 30 seconds each @ 0VU. Label each reel with the album title, song titles, running times of each cut. Indicate tape speed; record level for 0VU in nw/M, record EQ (NAB or IEC) track configuration, and whether it is mono or stereo. If it was not possible to record tones on your master tape at the time of the session we can use other methods to successfully master your project.
If your project is on a format that is not listed above please email me for more information at email@example.com
Information that should be included with your files or tape:
- Client’s name and mailing address
- email address
- phone number
- Artist name
- Album title
- Track titles in the sequence you want on your first reference CD
- Sample rate of the files sent – if more than one sample rate is used please indicate the sample rate for each track.
- ISRC codes if you have any